WORK WITH US
The dynamic members of PGRA are PGA TOUR, Champions Tour and Web.com Tour Rules Officials who have dedicated themselves to upholding the traditions and integrity of golf. Collectively, they have over 200 years of experience working professional tours— knowledge that they regularly share through speaking engagements and consulting on course setup and standards.
PGA Tour Rules Official Stephen Cox updates Todd Lewis on the single tee start and weather forecast for the BMW Championship.
PGA Tour Rules Official Gary Young reveals the setup for the 2016 Deutsche Bank Championship and how statistics from last year plays a part.
- Advising on site conditions
- Selecting hole locations
- Marking courses
- Directing tournament committees
- Managing volunteers
- Liasing with television networks
- Memorable rulings on the Tour and the impact they had on the game, the player and the week's competition
- Interactions with professional golfers, from a unique perspective of a Rules Official
- Behind-the-scenes Tour insights, from tournament setups to handling unusual challenges and course conditions
- Q & A sessions about the rules of golf